Friday, March 20, 2009

What are Sacred Gates?

It has always been interesting to me that I never wanted to have a blog before since I have been involved in most mediums on the internet, barring ebay which I still find repellant. But it seems, at this later date, 12 years after I started, I am going to keep an online diary for a while. I decided it has two tasks - one is to record my thoughts as I work through this lovely book called "The Purpose Driven Life" Journal. The title also includes "Reflections on what on Earth Am I Here For". My reflection is more "I know what I am here for, why the blazes aren't I doing it yet"? LOL The other is just to record daily thoughts I suppose, not sure yet.

So let's begin with sacred gates .. well, you might know them as vortexes, they are the places in the energy of the world where heaven and earth touch, or hell and earth, and the truly interesting ones are where the three levels touch. You have to watch them, you never know which way the traffic might flow. They are called sacred because they belong to God. They all belong to God.

Let's cover another point while I am here. I want to call God God, you can can him/her/it anything you like, I really don't care, its all the same energy whatever name you give the creator entity - also whichever gender, though I prefer 'it' to s/he. It is an energy form, and right now you are reading 'it' while sitting in 'it' on a surface that is also 'it' .. and don't go all "A Course in Miracles" on me and say the chair is not there - you are right, it is not, but I decided it is and I'm keeping it that way. LOL

Back to Sacred Gates. I am a gatekeeper. I can control those gates. I can open them up, shut them down, create them and uncreate them. I can do it whether you want me to or not. And I do it because sometimes it really needs to be done. Stuff comes through from the nether regions that really doesn't need to be on earth, anytime, particularly now and particularly when it is hurting people. I am not the only one. I know lots of people who can do this, consciously or unconsciously. It's more fun on a conscious level. I call it 'playing in the energy'. The angels call 'living' playing. "Come and play, Ama", they say when they call me to work for them, for I have the free will they do not have, and I can make changes they are not allowed to create. I work for the Michael .. who are called Archangel Michael .. they are my friends. And no, they don't have wings, but that's another story.

I think I am all talked out for now. Have a great day, 'walk softly' as the Michael say.
We love you
Ama
posted 5.03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment