Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well at least I was writing

Good evening world,

I am listening to Norah Jones, it is very dark outside and I just cooked a berry pie - and all of that after spending 2 or 3 solid hours on the Samael book and ending up feeling like hell because of the amount of energy it costs me in the reading and writing. I wonder, if it ever gets published, will the readers feel the same drain? I haven't had any negative comments from anyone who has read it so far. Must just be me. And I only edited 6 pages, so where does the energy go?

The problem with the dark, one of the many, is if you talk about them they will notice and come and visit. One of the reasons why I gave up writing this book was the influence Sama's energy was having over the household I was living in. I am hoping Tom is strong enough not to be affected by it, and that I am strong enough too. Oh well, it has to be written, and I don't seem to be able do do anything 'but' write it right now, all other avenues of adventures have dried up.

What is it they are trying to teach me? What is it I am trying to learn? The elohim info was very interesting, stuff I didn't know when I wrote the first draft. I must be a very slow learner.

Must eat pie. Walk softly all, have a great night,
We love you
Ama
9.22pm wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment