Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Visitors

It has been lovely to live here on the apple farm for the past 3 weeks - so quiet, so peaceful, only crickets, the birds that eat the apples and drop them off the trees, the shot gun, the aircannon that I am sure the birds ignore completely - but sounds like it goes off right in your ear (but that's another story) ...

A few days ago that changed. It started with the sensation of being watched, in a nasty fashion, from down the hill past the bottom of the orchard. I didn't spend any time trying to work out what was watching because it was unexpected and spooked me, so crawled back into bed and went to sleep. Must not have been harmful, just watchful. So a couple of days later Tom and I come back from shopping and there is a really strong smell of perfume in the kitchen, no way it could have blown in from outside, so I went looking for the lady visitor and couldn't find anyone. The smell lingered for about 15 minutes and then was gone, but it came back later that night, fleetingly, and in the lounge room next to where Tom was sitting on the couch. I got a faint glimpse then but would not have noticed if Tom had not commented.

Today .. today the smell of cigarette (strong cigarette) smoke appeared in the kitchen. Since the back door was open, and it was on that side of me, I went looking for someone at the laundry door .. no one was there .. and the smell was gone, which is good because it had made me gag.

A few seconds ago (7:49pm Tuesday) a friend texted me about a house back in Armidale that was visited by a lady ghost last night. The lady was standing outside the back door looking like she had just knocked and was turning away. The girl in the house was freaked a bit, as was her baby. Hmm... is all the renewed ghost activity connected after months and months of peace and quiet. I will keep you posted.

Walk softly,
Love & Light
Ama
7.51pm Tues 24th March

No comments:

Post a Comment