Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser

Like Alice I sometimes wonder if anyone else notices how things like fallen angels and the war in heaven are brought to the attention of the general populace?

Graeme Connors is a popular australia country singer, one I had never heard of until Tom introduced me to his music. He has a song called 'cyclone season' which touches a nerve because the lyrics also speak of this time of change, and if you use the song as an analogy, digging into the deeper layers in the words, you can apply see the 'other' message. How often do you get a feeling that the 'world' is 'waiting' for something to manifest? For me it seems to get stronger all the time. For others like me the feeling is unsettling, unnerving at times.

Graeme's words are:

"this is dangerous time, this is a time without rhyme without reason, this is a time when the outcome can never be known .."

And this song is also about courage, perhaps foolhardiness, but showing us that there are still folks out there who are prepared to stand up for everyone, not just their own ego, or their own safety.

As you might see today I am having one of those pita 'no' energy days when I feel totally drained and even writing this is a struggle. Yesterday I was not inspired to even think. I was hunting a new business premise .. really I just want a large room I could also use for workshops, but being new in town I have no idea where to find one. I have to give it over to God to sort out. I am sure they can take care of it, in their own good time.

Fallen angels - look at the current spate of movies on the theme, mostly the fallen are nasty .. or simply twisted. Gabriel was a very stupid movie but the villian had the right name .. Samael. I know far too much about Sama and her ways. One day I will get back to that book and finish it. Maybe I will patchwork today instead. LOL

We love you,
Ama
9.18am Tuesday 24 March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment