Friday, May 15, 2009

I believe in ...

I used not talk specifically about my personal beliefs in the creator being who watches over all of us. I used to try to keep the my writing non-religious, but over the years the power of Spirit/God in people's lives has been demonstrated to me in many beautiful and unexpected ways. So today I will tell you what I know and remember about the living 'God'. Working with your guides is not always easy. Sometimes they demand far more of you than you think you can give, but the truth is, they never ask more than they know you are capable of - keep that in mind when life suddenly seems a little impossible.

... a non-judgmental God ...

When I was about nine years old I was expelled from Sunday school for being disruptive. You see, I argued with the teacher about 'God' being frightening and judgmental. It was 'not what I remembered', as I told the teacher. The teacher, being a God fearing woman, wrote to my mother and asked her not to send me to the classes anymore. My mother obliged.

An event like that can be an earth-shattering … relief … to a nine year old, but as I grew up, I would come to wonder why I 'knew', and still know, that 'God' Loves, not hates or judges. I have spent much time, over many years, arguing with ministers since then, and have spent far more time looking for 'God' everywhere, until I learned to start looking within.

.... in the power of Christ to change the lives of people ...

I was on a variety of discussion lists on the internet, mostly spooky and I have had fun ghost-busting around the world from my chair (and still do), and talking to the fractured and unhappy people who end up meeting me through emails. we spend time putting their lives back together, and dissecting the weird and wonderful events they are experiencing. I sometimes think I do far more work on the internet than I do in the day-to-day business here in town. One of the things I frequently remind people about is that the Christ energy never left the world. Yes, Jesus the Christ was hung up on the cross, as a lot of Christians still feel today, but He came down again, and became a part of each of us, forever.

This is what They promised, Christ and God, that They would remain with us always, and They do. But we forget this - that each of us has a Divine Spark within us twinkling and glittering and just waiting to be reactivated into full and unconditional Love, no matter what we believe or don't believe.

... the gift of angels ...

The angels say "It is not important that humanity believe in us, because we believe in them", and they actively work at their faith in us, for they know that we too share the Creator's ability to 'make things', that moment of inspiration that creates something new. They inspire our faith in Spirit/God and make it greater. They love profoundly and unconditionally and ask us to do the same, and they provide the energy to step into their world and Believe.

So, I am not a God fearing human. As a teen I even spent quite a long time pretending that 'God' didn't exist, until I was so lost in my own sorrow that I went looking for help - the outward type wasn't working, and I had nowhere else to turn. Why do we wait so long, when help is only a moment away? I've told this part of the story countless times, and simply put, one night I laid down and walked out of my body and spent time with someone who looked a lot like a Hebrew Jesus in a time when I thought Jesus had blond hair and blue eyes (or so the bible teacher had told us, and the statues in the church???). The moment is captured in my mind and pops up at unexpected times to remind me that each of us is truly loved, even when all we see around us is despair. From that experience I learned that acceptance is one of the greatest gifts we can give to another person, and I found acceptance and peace there,enough to base my life on.

Out of darkness - Light.

It was more than 18 years later that the angels reminded me of their presence. During a time of great searching I was "collected" and reminded that I had agreed to work with them, for more lifetimes than this one. They showed me a different world, a work of light and energy, healing and hope, and asked me to help share their understanding with other people. The training started then, long nights of restless sleep, no dreams, just a sense of working very hard in different places around the world, and not in this world. Before I thought I was ready, they asked me to practise what I believe in - to bring my understandings of life into a world made small by fear and sadness. They still teach me and show me that different place that so many of us, Lightworkers, are working for, and they constantly remind me that Love is the only energy, and that fear is human created, and demon fostered, and that burying my head is no longer a solution when I think I am 'frightened of the dark'. I have grown to love my teachers, to find peace and challenge in their presence, and I miss them when they change and rejoice in their comings and goings. They have given me a 'brand new day', and they can do the same for everyone who asks. The Creator being created the angels before humanity, and gave them to all of us as a gift .. but that is an old story.

... in the power of Love ...

I have come to believe, and act on the understanding, that every person has the capacity to do great good from Love, rather than from the fear that our society wants to instil in us, and truthfully, that belief helps more people to heal than any amount of normal Counselling can do. Given the chance, most people would also act from that understanding, once they get past the 'fear' beliefs that are a part of each of us. In creating humanity, God turned him/herself outwards and asked simply that we experience every moment of our lives as new, that we take every opportunity to do good for others, as well as ourselves, and that we give the gift of what we have learned back to our family in Spirit, our collective consciousness. From there 'God' learns about him/herself. We know that 'God' is a being of many faces, many genders, and many understandings, for s/he created man in his/her image .. and so we have male and female and a multitude of different religions and beliefs. The core of those religions is based on Love, just the general application is different.

... in the gift of free will ...

The Creator gave free will to humanity, a huge and tremendous gift - one that caused a war in heaven, and angels to fall. When we practise our gift the angels rejoice, and when we make mistakes and offend ourselves, others and God, they are sad, but they do not punish us and neither does God. They simply ask us to try harder, to think more clearly, and to love more deeply, for that brings healing.

I believe that the current Earth changes, the shifting of human frequency, and the activation of spiritual growth in every person living is the signal for one of the most important times of humanity existence, when we can claim our heritage as Co-creators, and truly make a difference for our world. It is up to us to walk the path of the Spiritual Warrior, to learn to Love, to recognise what is true to us and what is important to the world, and to act on those Truths. We don't all share the same understandings, but that no longer matters, for if we will try, bridges will be built between 'peoples' and problems circumvented. Will you help?

Does it sound like a huge task? It is not. It begins within each of us, by choosing to make a difference and acting on that choice; by being honest with ourselves, and with everyone else; by looking for Love everywhere, and most particularly in times of pain; and by trusting in a Greater Good, if a Creator Protector is not something you are comfortable talking to. It is time for us to pull together, to stand up and be counted, and let our collective energy create healing for all of us. Every person who chooses to do this, even for a moment, adds tremendous energy to the changing world - and to undo what has been done by humanity takes a tremendous amount of energy.

When you search inside yourself for the 'something' that is missing - see if it is faith - Faith in yourself, in other people, or in God. That may well be your key to healing. It begins with "I believe in …"

Love & Light
Ama Nazra

No comments:

Post a Comment