Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spiritualist Church (part 3)

Well that fortnight went by quickly, and so has this week. Time is an illusion, and getting more elusive as I get older.

Tom and I went to church a week ago today. This time people actually looked at us and spoke to us, which was lovely. One of the puzzling parts for me was, for the second time, I was told that there is a great deal of sadness around me and 'did you have a recent loss?'. No. The spirits giving the message were not well identified 'a mother figure' whom the lady assumed was my mother, only last time I checked she's alive and well. Could have been her sister, but she was definitely not the 'mothering type', as the reader described the spirit when I questioned her. Then a 'tall man' .. him I think I knew. When I had a reading at a mind, body, spirit festival recently my grandfather (mother's father) was supposed to have come through, so it might well have been him .. he was 6'8" like my son is now. And their messages - I am not to worry, stress or take on anything new. Hmm... since I am doing very little at the moment I find the last bit a bit of a puzzle .. but ok, I will not take on anything new, for now. What is new?

When I questioned the reader afterwards, stopping mainly to thank her, she elaborated in more useless ways. She said the sadness was probably my mother's feelings?? So I came home and rang mum and no, she's not sad, more frustrated with still having to live in her house until it sells (which will hopefully be soon, thank God). Since I had talked to mum the day before and knew she was fine I said no to that. So the lady had no explanation for the sadness .. and mostly neither do I.

Since then I've spent time questioning myself to see if its me that has hidden sadness. Tom, bless him, asks if I am ok every time I stop smiling. It is hard to get people to realise that I just have one of those faces .. if I am not smiling I look sad. The face doesn't fit the emotions, sorry .. but I can't smile 24/7. Can anyone?

The other puzzle was the Reverend lady. We were standing in the kitchen having afternoon tea and she gave the lady who did the readings a nice bunch of flowers, then wrapped up a smaller one and handed it to me??? I said thank you. Did she do it to a purpose or just because I was standing beside her (well almost beside, Tom was between us).

The world is very strange ... and I am enjoying it immensely.

:-) See .. this is me smiling. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment